- By "AustinHomeSearch" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our Web site at www.AustinHomeSearch.com and (b) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "us," "we" and "our" we mean the Austin Board of REALTORS® or its affiliates.
- By "content" we mane that content and information on AustinHomeSearch.com.
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- Reliability and Appropriate Usage of Site Content
- The information provided on AustinHomeSearch is for educational and information purposes only. It should not be construed as a recommendation by the Austin Board of REALTORS® for any course of action regarding financial, legal, accounting or other related matter. It is not meant as a substitute for professional advice from a qualified legal, accounting, financial or other related professional.
- The Austin Board of REALTORS® does not represent, warrant, or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information displayed, uploaded, downloaded, or distributed through AustinHomeSearch by any user, or any other persons or entity. The Austin Board of REALTORS® disclaims liability for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, that may result from use of or reliance on information contained on AustinHomeSearch.com.
- You agree to use AustinHomeSearch and the information contained on its pages for your personal use. Your commercial use is limite to transactions that may be done on your own behalf. Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from AustinHomeSearch only as necessary for your personal use to (a) view, (b) save, and (c) print, fax or email it. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of AustinHomeSearch.com.
- You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear on AustinHomeSearch.com.
- You agree not to use AustinHomeSearch in any way that is unlawful or harms the Austin Board of REALTORS®, its service providers, suppliers or any other user.
- We do our best to keep AustinHomeSearch.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following commitments.
- You will not collect users’ information, or otherwise access AustinHomeSearch.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not use AustinHomeSearch.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement.
- Registration and Account Security
Users of AustinHomeSearch.com use the site as a reliable source of information related to the various aspects of the real estate industry. In order to assist us in maintaining the professionalism of AustinHomeSearch.com, you commit to not provide any false personal information on AustinHomeSearch. You understand that your failure to adhere to this commitment constitutes a breach of this Agreement.
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks without our written permission. REALTOR®, REALTORS®, REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®, and the REALTOR® Block R logo are trademarks, service marks, membership marks, and/or logos of the National Association of REALTORS®. All National Association of REALTORS® trademarks, service marks, membership marks and logos appearing on AustinHomeSearch.com are the property of the National Association of REALTORS® and all rights in those trademarks, service marks, membership marks and logos are reserved. Members of the National Association of REALTORS® using any of the membership marks are bound by and should refer to the rules and regulations governing use of those marks to assure proper usage.
- The Austin Board of REALTORS® logo is a trademark of the Austin Board of REALTORS®. All Austin Board of REALTORS® marks and logos appearing on AustinHomeSearch.com are the property of the Austin Board of REALTORS® and all rights in those trademarks and logos are reserved.
- About Advertisements on AustinHomeSearch.com
- Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following.
- We do not give you content to advertisers.
- Your dealings with advertisers and third party vendors found on or through AustinHomeSearch.com, including your participation in promotions, the purchase of goods, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associate with such activities, are solely between you and the third party.
We can change this Agreement at any time without notice. You acknowledge you use of AustinHomeSearch.com following any modification of this Agreement shall be conclusively deemed to by your acceptance of the changed Agreement. You are advised to review this Agreement from time to time and provide us with any comments or feedback you may have.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of AustinHomeSearch.com to you. We will generally try to notify you, buy have no obligation to do so.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of our relating to this Agreement or AustinHomeSearch.com in a state or federal court located in Travis County, Texas. The laws of the State of Texas will govern this Agreement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Travis County, Texas for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your information on AustinHomeSearch.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE ARE PROVIDING AUSTINHOMESEARCH.COM "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUPOSE, TITLE, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SIT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU AGREE THAT THE AUSTIN BOARD OF REALTORS® IS NOT LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THE ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE FOR LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR AUSTINHOMESEARCH.COM.
- This Agreement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding AustinHomeSearch.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Agreement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Agreement are freely assignabl by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Agreement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.