The Views at Mill Creek Ranch! ~ Magnificent private 293-acre ranch w/ one of highest elevations in Bastrop County. Panoramic views of the Colorado River & valley. Unique topography includes heavily wooded forests, native pastures, 2 ponds, rock outcroppings, canyons & Mill Creek. Wildlife such as deer, hogs, bobcats, turkey & various species of birds. Wooded w/ an assortment of majestic oaks & pines. Custom log home w/ guest quarters positioned on the perfect location to take advantage of the long views.
Single Family, 2 Story
293.34 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
3,008 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Stewart, John C
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Office, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Washer Connection
- Breakfast Bar, Granite/Marble Counters, Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Jetted Tub
- Built-In Oven(S), Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Trash Compactor, Water Filter Owned, Water Heater Gas, Water Softener Owned
- Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, French Doors, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Hill, Lake, Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Livestock, Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Out Building, RV/Boat Parking, Security Lighting, Extra Storage. Public Roads, Outbuildings, Pond On Lot, Public Maintained Road, Stream On Lot, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Park, Sport Facility