Stunning Chance Leigh custom home in quite cul-de-sac with view of Lake Georgetown in the neighborhood. Home welcomes you with 10' double iron door, hard wood floors, custom cabinets, fireplace in the living room and patio. Local builder spared no expense with tankless water heaters, buried propane tank, spray foam insulation, Anderson windows and side entry 3 car garage. All this in a beautiful neighborhood situated among heritage oak trees and literally minutes away from Lake Georgetown and shopping.
Single Family, 1 Story
1.4 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
3,600 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Office, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Center Island, Granite/Marble Counters, Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Shower Only
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas, Water Heater Tankless
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Heat Pump, Central.
- 2. Gas logs, Living Room, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Hill, Lake
- Body of Water
- Lake Georgetown
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters. Cul-De-Sac, Interior, Level.