Open the six-panel raised mohagany door to step into the spacious foyer of the Redbud. You can't help but notice all of the natural light beaming in from the great room. You will also find a first floor bedroom and bathroom, a well-appointed kitchen, and a covered patio. Upstairs, an ample owner's suite with dual closets, an oversized game room, and two secondary bedrooms lie ahead. This home has all the little extras, too...gutters, garage door opener, and blinds! A must-see. Redbud, elevation B
Single Family, 2 Story
0.1 Acres |1 Sq. Ft.
2,560 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Storage, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Living/Dining Combo
- Washer Connection
- Center Island, Granite/Marble Counters, Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Instant Hot Water, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Single Oven
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pest Guard System, Electric Dryer Hookup, Lighting Recessed, Low/No VOC, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 45 x 100
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Public Roads, Curbs, Drought Tolerant Landscaping, Public Maintained Road.
- HOA Dues Include
- Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Park, Play Ground, See Agent, Underground Utilities
Data Provided by Onboard