Wonderful mother-in-law floorplan on one level. Big open living/dining with high ceilings. Highly desirable Gracywoods neighborhood. Great Pflugerville schools. So convenient to Domain shops and restaurants. Spacious master suite with big bath and double sinks. Covered front & back porch. Large designer white ceramic tile in kitchen,breakfast,utility and master bath in 2019. Upgraded garage door in 2018. Popular hike and bike trails in neighborhood.
Single Family, 1 Story
0.19 Acres |1 Sq. Ft.
Mason, Brick Veneer, Brick/Frame
1,622 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Gracywoods Sec 7
Electric, Natural Gas
John B Connally
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, In-Law Plan, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 70.00 X 123.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Curbs, Outbuildings, Interior, Level, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Park
Data Provided by Onboard