Classic colonial style home in established Oakcreek neighborhood nestled among shady trees & quick access to multiple major thoroughfares. Recent updates include hardwood floors, quartz countertops in kitchen, neutral paint, baseboards, trim, doors, tile & carpet upstairs. Open floor plan with two living areas & formal dining room or flex space. Cozy fireplace & built-ins in family, large bedrooms & a spacious Mud Room. Popular shopping & entertainment close by. Amenities include clubhouse, park & pool.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
0.144 Acres |1 Sq. Ft.
2,532 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Round Rock ISD
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Storage, Office
- Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Garden Tub
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- 1. Family Room, Gas logs, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Built-in Book Cases, Crown Molding, Shutters, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- No View
- Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Extra Storage. Level.
- HOA Dues Include
- Club House, Cluster Mailbox, Play Ground, Pool-Community