Must see updated home in a great neighborhood. 4 bedroom home with a flex 5th bedroom or office downstairs with full bath. Beautiful leather-finished granite in the kitchen, wood accent walls around breakfast bar, and river-rock tile and frameless shower enclosure in master bath. Upstairs has a big game room with wet bar built in. Expanded patio in the back yard with full shade in the afternoon and a garden! This home is beautiful inside and out!
Single Family, 2 Story
0.224 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
Mason, Brick Veneer, Brick/Frame
3,976 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Parke Sec 07 (Grandview Hills)
Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Office
- Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Center Island, Granite/Marble Counters, Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Jetted Tub
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- No View
- Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Extra Storage. Curbs Walk, Curbs, Level.
- HOA Dues Include
- Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s)
Data Provided by Onboard