Turn key modern farmhouse, resting on 18.5 acres of fully Agriculture Exempt land, in Navarro ISD is ready to be called HOME! Alabaster board & batten with black fox trim, chopped blue marble stone & a galvanized metal roof give this house a pop of curb appeal. Fully functional, open concept floor-plan with tons of covered outdoor entertainment space, perfect for a blissful country lifestyle. Clean and crisp finishes, exquisite panoramic views, absolute breath of fresh air. Horse lovers dream property!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
18.5 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
2,362 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Rob Hudson Custom Homes
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Office
- Dressing Area, Walk-In Closet
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Center Island, Granite/Marble Counters, Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Jetted Tub
- Built-In Oven(S), Dishwasher, Disposal, Home Automation System, Water Heater Electric
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- 1. Family Room, Gas logs.
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Other - See EES Attachment, Appliances, HVAC, Insulation, Lighting, Roof, Sealed Attic, Water Heater, Windows and Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Ceiling-High, Fire Alarm System, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, City, Fields, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Roads, Corner, Drought Tolerant Landscaping, Level, Private Road.