Beautiful Old Town property, custom built in 1930 with lots of characteristics of its time. 100% brick, large backyard (double lot, 1/3 acre) with huge pecan trees, built-ins throughout, gables & hardwood floors, extensive crown molding, arched french doors, stain glass windows, 2 fireplaces, large kitchen. This charming English tutor is located in Georgetown's historic district. Walking distance to "The Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas" where you can enjoy fine dining, live entertainment & shopping.FEMA - Unknown
Single Family, Other
2,306 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- On Main Level
- Other. Central.
- 2. GasLog,LivingRoom,WoodBurning.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Carport,Detached,Garage,Gated.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,PrivateYard,RainGutters. ManyTrees,TreesLargeSize.
Data Provided by Onboard