Charming Travis Heights Duplex in Austin's Most Desired Zip Code with Income Producing Potential (2317 SQFT IS TOTAL FOR BOTH UNITS A & B) Each unit is 2b/1ba w/ separate entry & features original long-leaf pine floors, built-in niches, wood casings & wonderful natural light. 2 car garage w/ side entry for off-street parking. Walk/Bike to Stacy & Travis Parks, Blunn Creek Greenbelt and Nature Preserve. Art, Dining & Austin culture just blocks away, all within minutes of Downtown.
Half Duplex, 1 Story
0.178 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
2,317 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Bathroom, Office
- Living/Dining Combo
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Second Kitchen, Tile Counters
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Cook Top Gas, Exhaust Fan Vented, Range-Free Standing, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- No View
- Lot Dimensions
- 49 x 155
- Chain Link, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Public Roads, Corner, Public Maintained Road, Wooded.