Architecturally significant Scandinavian home located at the entrance to Brykerwoods and Pemberton Heights. Three time MA+DS tour favorite designer/developer offers his Scandinavian interpretation of Texas living in central Austin. Situated on a suspended concrete slab, the all steel beamed subfloor assembly connects the drilled and bell-ended 20' deep concrete pier foundation to the build â” the structure is prepared to stand for ages. THIS HOME OFFERS NO EXCUSES AND OFFERS NO SECOND GUESSES.
Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
0.3 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
Frame, Metal, Stucco
2,750 sq. ft
Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Office
- Walk-In Closet
- Kitchen Combo
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Center Island, Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Garden Tub, Shower Only
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Home Automation System, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Built-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Wired for Stereo
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. 2 Carports, Off Street.
- Lot View
- No View
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Drought Tolerant Landscaping.