Back on the market and priced to sell! This beautiful home was custom-built in 2014 and has all the space inside and out needed to make it the perfect homestead. Four of the bedrooms have their own bath; spacious MIL quarters provides its own sitting area; and a home office is easily accessible from the living area or master suite. Parking and storage includes an oversized attached 3-car garage, a detached 2-car garage, a 20x30 steel beam barn, and cistern with room to spare.
Single Family, 1 Story
5.142 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
3,209 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Lonesome Valley Sec 01
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Patio, Office
- 2 Master Suites, Sitting Room
- Kitchen Combo
- Washer Connection
- Center Island, Granite/Marble Counters, Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Shower Only
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Washer, Water Filter Owned, Water Heater Tankless, Water Softener Owned
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Built-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, French Doors, In-Law Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. RV parking, Outside.
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Greenbelt
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Workshop, Screened Porch, Sunroom. Cul-De-Sac, Drought Tolerant Landscaping, Rolling, Wooded.