Lots of porch area hints at the friendly country feeling you'll experience in this sprawling ranch-style home located on top of a hill with beautiful views. An oversized window brightens the dining room, which can be adapted for casual or formal occasions. The gourmet kitchen provides plenty of room for casual dining and meal preparation. The family room is brightened by a wall of windows and a sliding glass door leads to the fenced backyard. The master boasts a private bath and abundant closet space.
Single Family, 1 Story
2.955 Acres |1 Sq. Ft.
2,196 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Gazley, Thomas J
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Office, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Kitchen Combo
- Washer Connection
- Breakfast Bar, Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Full Bath, Shower Only
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Water Heater Gas
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Built-in Book Cases, Cedar Closets, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Vaulted, Indoor Utilities, Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Fenced, Garage.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Fields
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, RV/Boat Parking. Public Roads, Open, Public Maintained Road, Rolling, Sloped.
- HOA Dues Include
- Golf Course Public, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Play Ground