Beautiful, Tx hill country property, 5 ac. with 2 homes, beautiful views of mountains to south, multiple metal shops, storm shelter, with 1/2 bath, and kitchen area, aquaponics & greenhouse, solar panels, multiple rainwater collection systems, plus community water, many extra amenities, a preppers dream, plus an almost new, beautiful pine lodge/barn-dominium, 1,500 sq ft. 3/2, carport, for guest house or main living, craft shop, also very nice update large MH 1,868 sq ft, In 2011 this house was converted into an efficiency home, 3/2 with two living rooms, and separate dining room, many items in the house will convey with the property, each property has its own metal, gated entrance, owners have spent a lot of time and money making this a preppers dream, almost off the grid, EMP, food storage, generators, fenced and crossed fenced, orchard, chicken pen, quail house, also has 3 RV hookups, here is your chance to get out of the city and live in a peaceful area, at a very low cost, on a paved county road, only a few miles from town, about an hour and half from, Austin & San Antonio, priced very low for what you are getting, many extras, motivated Sellers, priced at $385,000
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,368 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate
- Other. .
- 1. Den.
- Baths. AccessibleFullBath,AccessibleClosets,StandbyGenerator,AccessibleKitchen,CentralLivingArea.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. AttachedCarport,Asphalt,Attached,CircularDriveway,Carport,Driveway,Garage,Guest,Gravel,Gated,KitchenLevel,Paved,Deck,Private,RVAccessParking,Storage.
- Metal, Composition
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Kennel,PrivateYard,RainGutters,RVParkingRVHookup. BackYard,DripIrrigationBubblers,FrontYard,Garden,GentleSloping,Level,ModerateTrees,NativePlants,Orchards,Private,Views.
Data Provided by Onboard