This funky find in North Central Austin is an artist's dream! Recently updated bathroom, kitchen, hardwood flooring, stainless steel appliances, make it move in ready. The superb market location is only steps-away from shopping, dining, and doing. Enjoy the urban lifestyle while being tucked away in an oasis of heavy shade among majestic trees. Inviting open plan living room/kitchen, large flex-space for either a studio or 4th bedroom, vivacious paint color scheme from local artists, 20x12 workshop.
Single Family, 1 Story
0.193 Acres |1 Sq. Ft.
Mason, Brick Veneer
1,112 sq. ft
Above Ground, Electric, Natural Gas
Burnet (Austin ISD)
Detailed Room Information
- Other, Workshop, Storage, Office, Converted Garage
- Dining Room - L Shaped, Living/Dining Combo
- Washer Connection
- Breakfast Bar, Granite/Marble Counters, Open To Family Room
- Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Gas
- Tile, Concrete, Wood
- Central Air, Wall Air Conditioning
- Fire Pit.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Reserved, Off Street, On Site.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- No View
- Lot Dimensions
- Cedar, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Out Building, Extra Storage, Workshop. Outbuildings, Curbs.