Attributed to an architect in Richard Neutraâs office, but unverified, this sophisticated mid-century modern home clearly bears the imprimatur of his masterful influence. Rigorous scale and proportion, exposed post and beam structure, and ribbon window system are evidence of design pedigree. Quiet street-to-street lot facing the lake and meadow, open plan, original details, fireplace, stainless appliances, new pool and spa, safari tent guest house, room for ADU. Historic landmark status may be possible.
Single Family, 1 Story
0.156 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
1,139 sq. ft
Electric, Natural Gas, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Living/Dining Combo
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Gas, Range-Free Standing
- Central Air
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling-Beam, French Doors, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Carports.
- Pool Description
- Pool Cover, In-ground, Saltwater
- Spa/Hot Tub, In Ground
- Lot View
- Masonry, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Out Building. Outbuildings.