Imagine a lifestyle where you wake up to breathtaking hill country views, sip coffee on a private terrace then enjoy a short drive to all of the conveniences of town. Come home after a day of golf, shopping or dining to soak in stunning sunsets over an impeccably landscaped yard groomed by the HOA so you can enjoy care-free days. Gather with friends in the extra spacious living room as natural light pours in through the over-sized windows. 3rd room can be used as a study, flex space or bedroom (no closet)
Single Family, 1 Story
0.64 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
Mason, Stone Veneer, Stucco
1,973 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Dining Room - L Shaped
- Washer Connection
- Granite/Marble Counters, Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Shower Only
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Water Filter Owned, Water Heater Electric, Water Softener Owned
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- 1. Living Room, Gas lighter/pipe.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Ceiling-Coffered, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Hill, Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Greenbelt
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Greenbelt, Curbs.
- HOA Dues Include
- Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds