Historic Treasure in Smithville! ~ This Greek Revival style beauty has been beautifully restored. Classic features include longleaf pine floors, 8' pocket doors, coal fireplaces, cypress siding & graceful columns. The bright, gourmet kitchen is a dream with gleaming marble counters, abundance of lighted cabinets & commercial quality range. The master suite provides a special retreat complete with separate sitting area, private balcony & gorgeous remodeled bath. Austin & ABIA are less than an hour away!
Single Family, Multi Level, 2 Story
0.25 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
2,852 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room
- Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet
- Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Granite/Marble Counters
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Shower Only
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stove Commercial Grade, Water Heater Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 3. Dining Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Pocket Doors, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Lot View
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs Walk, Public Roads, Curbs, Alley Access, Level, Public Maintained Road, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Park, Play Ground, Sport Court(s)