Grande Dame Estate of Smithville! This estate property is known as âThe Hill Family Homeâ, which is still owned by the original family, responsible for pioneering the town of Smithville. This is the First time this amazing piece of Central Texas history has been offered. Built in 1887 on Main St, Smithville. This listing offers home/ lots 5-8, that front Main St. for $750,000. Note: also see MLS 4994499, Home AND Garage Apt/lots 1-8, encompassing 1 city block avail for $950,000.
Single Family, 2 Story
0.78 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
4,715 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Converted Garage
- Formal, Living/Dining Combo
- Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Center Island
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Security System - Leased, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Covered, Patio
- Lot View
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks. Alley Access, Corner, Curbs, Level.
401 Main Street Lots 5,6,7,8