Enjoy the Northwest Hills lifestyle living in this well-maintained 2 story masonry home on a quiet cul-de-sac. Enter this home and you have a beautiful formal dining area that will accommodate any dining room table or work as a study. The family room is well lit with beautiful windows, has dramatic high ceilings, a fireplace and is open to the kitchen. The sky light in the kitchen brightens the kitchen work area & island. This home is upgraded with custom tile & faux finishes, plus hardwood floors throughout. Carpet is new. Master bedroom is down and has an en suite mast. bath with the luxury of a garden tub & shower. Stairs lead up to a 2nd living, two guest bedrooms & a bath. The private backyard has a Northern exposure, offers low maintenance with a deck & beautiful trees.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,147 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Other. Central.
- 1. FamilyRoom,Gas,GlassDoors,GasLog.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. GarageFacesFront,Garage.
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- NoExteriorSteps,PrivateYard,RainGutters. CulDeSac,Landscaped,Level,SprinklersAutomatic,TreesMediumSize.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, TexasVet, VALoan
Data Provided by Onboard