Beautifully remodeled while enhancing its original charm; Texas Stone home on a large shady lot w/great Oak trees & low maintenance native plants, ponds & Wildlife Habitat Certified. Enclosed back porch not part of sq ft., large laundry room could be office/3rd bedroom does not have closet*custom White Oak cabinets, multi-use bedrooms with many built-ins-Murphy beds. Honeycomb window covers*Newcastle XT energy star windows*Recent High Efficiency HVAC*Transom windows above master bedroom-in & much more!
Single Family, 1 Story
0.164 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
1,584 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Office, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Sink, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Water Heater Gas
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Hand Rails.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Built-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Vaulted, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Murphy Bed, Smoke Detector, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- No View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond Front, Drought Tolerant Landscaping, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Play Ground, Pool-Community, See Agent, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts