Located on one of the coolest streets in Austin, this home has many amazing features. Floor to ceiling brick wood burning stove enclosure, terrazzo floors, curved kitchen breakfast bar, The large windows throughout the home bring in lots of natural light. Check out the huge room above the garage that can be a guest space, office or studio. Backyard oasis has towering trees, and lush foliage. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, near retail, the "No Burn area", and close to Allandale neighborhood.
Single Family, 1 Story
0.253 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
Mason, Brick/Frame, Hardi Plank
2,133 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Highland Park (Austin ISD)
Lamar (Austin ISD)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Full Bath, Shower Only
- Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented
- Wood, Terrazzo
- Central Air, Wall Air Conditioning
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Pocket Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Chain Link, Partial, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Interior, Irregular.
Data Provided by Onboard