Rural living with short commutes! Less than 10 min. from 130 Toll and twenty from I-35 in Round Rock, this custom-built 3,300 sqft. 3/3 two-story Austin Stone home with bonus/game room and attached garage sits on 5.44 acres of rich, black land. Manicured lawn(s) w/massive award-winning pecan trees, huge entertaining pavilion with wood-burning fireplace, storage buildings, covered RV parking, 50'x75' equipment shed, stock pond and beautiful views of neighboring farms and the UT/Frameswitch Ski Club lakes.
Single Family, 2 Story
5.438 Acres |0 Sq. Ft.
Private Water Service
3,300 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
C & C Construction-Calvin Janak
Detailed Room Information
- Storage, Office, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Kitchen Combo
- Sink, Washer Connection
- Center Island, Granite/Marble Counters, Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Garden Tub, Shower Only
- Built-In Oven(S), Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Washer, Water Heater Electric, Water Softener Owned
- Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air
- 1. Bedroom, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Built-in Book Cases, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Pool Cover
- Above Ground
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Fields, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn / Stalls, RV/Boat Parking, Satellite dish, Sidewalks, Extra Storage, Workshop, BBQ.
5700 CR 101
Data Provided by Onboard