Excellent neighborhood feat. 3 parks and 2 miles of walking trail connecting the parks. Very well-maintained, smart floorplan w/ wide entry, tray ceilings and wall insets that give this home a high-end "wow" factor, expansive open kitchen/dining/family room area, no carpet, 4th bed/study (no closet), and nest thermostat. Private backyard backs to well-maintained commercial that is not obtrusive or unattractive, no through traffic; gives great privacy and only partially visible. Under 10 miles to downtown!
Single Family, 1 Story
0.141 Acres |1 Sq. Ft.
2,062 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Parkside At Slaughter Creek Se
Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Office, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Open To Family Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Garden Tub, Shower Only
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Gas
- Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Ceiling-High, Fire Alarm System, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Low/No VOC, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- No View
- Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks. Interior, Level.
- HOA Dues Include
- Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Underground Utilities